LMS 107 - LEADERSHIP SKILLS FOR MANAGERS
Managers and Supervisors represent an important force in the Ghanaian economy. You have the power to turn on or turn off the productivity of the people who work for you.You are the crucial interface between the employee on the shop floor or the service desk and the managers of the organization. You usually have more experience and more skill than the employees you supervise, because management tends to look for super people to fill those roles.
- Learn ways to prioritize, plan, and manage your time.
- Identify your primary leadership style and techniques for maximizing that style.
- Develop more flexibility to use other leadership styles.
- Search for ways to overcome communication barriers.
- Determine ways you can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
- Explore ways to engage in productive rather than toxic debate, and to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems.
FOR DETAILED OUTLINE, PLEASE CALL US ON +233 0501 335 818 - 20
How can we help you today?
Discuss your training needs with our training consultants
Call us on:
050 1335 818-20 / 050 424 9700 / 050 424 9800
Leave your details and we will get in touch
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form