HSE 101- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH SUPERVISOR
Supervisors are invaluable to a world-class safety culture. As an "agent of the employer," every supervisor has a legal obligation to understand his or her safety responsibilities in the workplace. This program helps supervisors develop the knowledge and skills to fulfill those responsibilities and be an effective leader.
- Introduction to Safety Management
- Effective Accident Investigation
- Introduction to OSH Training
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- Safety Supervision and Leadership
- Safety Management System Evaluation
Becoming a true safety leader is not a one-stop destination, but rather a continual journey. By completing this program, you will be able to:
- Develop your skills.
- Stay current on OSHA's regulations.
- Learn how to effectively investigate accidents.
- Monitor employees.
- Evaluate safety management systems.
Employees are typically under the watch of your first line of management - your supervisors. Because of their daily influence on employees and their hands-on mentality, you should put your safety supervisors through this program so you can:
- Impact the success of your safety management system.
- Ensure all employees implement and follow safety standards.
- Properly identify the hazards each level of employee faces.
- Find areas where safety can be improved.
- Avoid costly liability and workers' compensation.
How can we help you today?
Discuss your training needs with our training consultants
Call us on:
050 1335 818-20 / 050 424 9700 / 050 424 9800
Leave your details and we will get in touch
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form