ACF 103 - FINANCIAL MODELLING WITH EXCEL
In this course, participants will learn that Financial Modelling is the use of financial data and analyze it with the best ways and different styles as a basis for administrative decisions and financing of various projects that support continuous activity. The most important of these methods are the so-called financial analysis using financial ratios. However, the financial ratio is meaningless without explaining what it signifies.
- Define the most important options in Excel that are used in financial analysis
- Use the most important functions to link between the financial statements and the results of the financial analysis
- Explain the various types of financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flows)
- Identify the goals and methods of financial analysis
- Explain how to calculate financial ratios
Detailed Outline is available upon request
How can we help you today?
Discuss your training needs with our training consultants
Call us on:
050 1335 818-20 / 050 424 9700 / 050 424 9800
Leave your details and we will get in touch
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form