LMS 108 - EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE WITH STRESS MANAGEMENT
Emotional intelligence, also called EQ, is the ability to be aware of and to manage emotions and relationships. It’s a pivotal factor in personal and professional success. IQ will get you in the door, but it is your EQ, your ability to connect with others and manage the emotions of yourself and others, and how you manage and reduce stress will determine how successful you are in life.
We have all worked with and listened to brilliant people. Some of them were great and… well, some were not so great. The mean and the meek and all those in between can teach us more than they realize. When we look at the truly extraordinary people who inspire and make a difference you will see that they do this by connecting with people at a personal and emotional level. What differentiated them was not their IQ but their EQ – their emotional intelligence.
- Understand what emotional intelligence means
- Recognize how our emotional health and physical health are related
- Learn techniques to understand, use, and appreciate the role of emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Understand the different emotions and how to manage them
- Create a personal vision statement
- Understand the difference between optimism and pessimism
- Validate emotions in others
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
- Understand that stress is an unavoidable part of everybody’s life
- Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload
- Change the situations and actions that can be changed
- Deal better with situations and actions that can’t be changed
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress
Detailed outline is given upon request
How can we help you today?
Discuss your training needs with our training consultants
Call us on:
050 1335 818-20 / 050 424 9700 / 050 424 9800
Leave your details and we will get in touch
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form