BAC 101 - BANK OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
This course introduces participants to the concept of branches in banks, functions of a branch and its role in the overall banking arena, products and operations of a branch and the laws and regulations that govern its operations. The course is aimed at building intermediate knowledge base for bankers of all levels to better understand the branch level functionalities and its scope.
Be able to answer the following questions:
- What is a bank branch management
- What is its target market and their characteristics
- What are its services and products
- How does a branch operate
- What is the role of different people in the branch
- What is the significance of centralized operations
Have a clear understanding of:
- Branch Banking Products: Account Services; Loan Products; Remittances; Mortgages, etc.
- Cash Box management
- Account Operations
- Internal Control and Compliance issues
How can we help you today?
Discuss your training needs with our training consultants
Call us on:
050 1335 818-20 / 050 424 9700 / 050 424 9800
Leave your details and we will get in touch
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form