Investment Management and Practice is an excellent intermediate program in investment management which is an ideal training for those working in key roles in the investment management industry, managing investments and advising clients.
The training takes a deeper look at asset valuation as the characteristics of bonds, equities and derivatives are covered, alongside various valuation methodologies.
Participants will deepen their understanding of the financial rudiments of businesses which will cover the fundamentals of accounting along with an introduction to financial statement analysis. The use of resources within the economy is also examined with sections on both micro and macroeconomics.
The program is completed with a look at portfolio management and techniques for constructing portfolios, as well as methods for evaluating and measuring investment performance.
• Managing investments
• Advising clients in investments and/or derivatives
• Dealing for clients in investments and/or derivatives
• Advising on investments in the course of corporate finance business
• Managing investments in relation to venture capital investments
• The activity of a broker fund adviser
Discuss your training needs with our training consultants
Call us on:
Leave your details and we will get in touch