BAC 124 - BANK INTERNAL CONTROLS AND FRAUD
Internal controls form a complex system that involves the collaboration of the board of directors, the audit committee, internal and external auditors, risk management personnel, investigators, operations personnel and others. This training program will explore the key roles in preventive controls and essential components of internal control, inherent limitations of internal controls and fraud prevention strategies.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES / OUTCOMES
- Outline key functions in preventive controls
- Identify essential elements of an effective internal control system
- Categorize major fraud schemes
- Illustrate a fraud risk assessment
- Discuss organizational preventive controls
- Use controls to prevent specific fraud schemes
- Evaluate preventive controls and corrective deficiencies
- Express limitations of internal controls
FOR DETAILED OUTLINE, PLEASE CALL US ON +233 0501 335 818 - 20
How can we help you today?
Discuss your training needs with our training consultants
Call us on:
050 1335 818-20 / 050 424 9700 / 050 424 9800
Leave your details and we will get in touch
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form