BAC 105 - OPERATIONAL RISK MANAGEMENT (BASEL ll & lll)
This course defines key concepts of Operational risk measurement and management in a simplified manner along with the various methods of measuring and modelling operational risk as well as the challenges faced in the process
- Learn methods of identifying, measuring & controlling Operational risk
- Comprehend concepts of statistics & their application in modelling operational risk
- Gain an overview of Basel II & Basel III recommendation with respect to operational risk
- Learn to manage and control Operational risk in a competitive & volatile market environment
- Learn about the quantify & control common pitfalls which create operational risk
- Understand the step by step process to comply with Basel II & Basel III requirements
Detailed Outline is available upon request
How can we help you today?
Discuss your training needs with our training consultants
Call us on:
050 1335 818-20 / 050 424 9700 / 050 424 9800
Leave your details and we will get in touch
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form