ACF 120 - GRANT MANAGEMENT AND FUND RAISING
Effective grant management is essential to your organization’s health, and this workshop will show you how to do it right! You examine critical legal and policy considerations, plus you focus on the tasks, responsibilities, practices, and real-world situations that grant managers confront every day. It’s an approach we call “operational realism.”
Managing grants successfully:
- Protects your organization from the negative consequences of bad audits, disallowed costs, and lost funder confidence.
- Helps you build solid, productive relationships with funders that contribute to future grant awards
- Contributes to the operation of effective programs that achieve meaningful outcomes
- Organizational requirements for solid grant management
- Roles and responsibilities of members of a grant management team
- Pre-award activities that will set your grant program on the right track
- Essential post-award functions involved in start-up, operation, and closeout
- Steps to take to ensure compliance with funder requirements
- Critical aspects of managing grant finances
- Ins and outs of procurement and the disposition of property
- Way to determine and manage indirect costs
- Policies and circulars for compliance
FOR DETAILED OUTLINE, PLEASE CALL US ON +233 0501 335 818 - 20
How can we help you today?
Discuss your training needs with our training consultants
Call us on:
050 1335 818-20 / 050 424 9700 / 050 424 9800
Leave your details and we will get in touch
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form